Food and Drug Litigation Strategies: Leading Lawyers on Building Strong Defenses and Adapting to Evolving FDA Regulations (Inside the Minds)by Multiple Authors
Food and Drug Litigation Strategies provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on effectively representing corporations and manufacturers in defending against food, pharmaceutical, and device complaints. Featuring experienced partners from law firms across the nation, these experts highlight the intricacies of various food and drug cases, such as those… See more details below
Food and Drug Litigation Strategies provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on effectively representing corporations and manufacturers in defending against food, pharmaceutical, and device complaints. Featuring experienced partners from law firms across the nation, these experts highlight the intricacies of various food and drug cases, such as those involving labeling issues, class actions, and product recalls. These top lawyers offer key advice for preventing any potentially misleading marketing, protecting the brand during litigation, and encouraging client awareness of evolving FDA policies. From analyzing the conflict between state and federal laws to tackling an array of plaintiff allegations, these experts share strategies for navigating and responding to the challenges of recent regulatory changes. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts on the keys to success within this evolving legal field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Jonathan Berman, Partner, Jones Day"Helping Food Companies Avoid and Defend Against Product Mislabeling Class Actions"
2. Kevin M. Nelson, Partner, Duane Morris LLP"What You Need to Know to Play the Pharmaceutical Patent Litigation Game: Best Practices, Emerging Trends, and Changes in the Generic Drug and Biosimilars World"
3. Michael F. Ruggio, Shareholder, LeClair Ryan"More Products and Issues, Fewer FDA Resources"
4. Reed D. Rubinstein, Partner, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP"Defending What Matters: Effectively Handling Food and Drug Claims in a Dynamic Regulatory and Public Relations Environment"
5. Van H. Beckwith, Partner, Baker Botts LLP"Litigating Food and Beverage Labeling Cases: Some Strategies and Trends"
6. Felicia Leborgne Nowels, Shareholder, Akerman Senterfitt"Current Preemption Issues in FDA Litigation: What's a Manufacturer to Do? Follow the LawBut Pay Close Attention to Future Changes in the Law"
7. Lorraine E.J. Gallagher, Partner, Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP"FDA-Approved Products: Strategies for Defending a Recalled Product"
8. Daniel S. Wittenberg, Partner, Snell & Wilmer LLP"Impacts of the FDASIA and Recent Food and Drug Law Litigation"
9. Bruce S. Manheim Jr., Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP"A Primer: Recent Developments and Strategies in Petitions and Lawsuits Challenging FDA Approval of Generic Drug Products Under the Administrative Procedure Act"
- Thomson Reuters Westlaw; Aspatore
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.30(w) x 5.50(h) x 0.50(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >