- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
* Understanding all the startup costs and sources for purchasing or leasing your kitchen on wheels;
* Building a business plan that will guide decision making and set you up for success;
* Scouting locations for optimal visability and sales;
* Calculating your true product costs and how to price your menu in a way that will be profitable;
* Connecting with customers inexpensively by using traditional marketing tools and social media to keep them coming back for more; and
* Appendices containing detailed worksheets that clearly walk you through the financial side of the business and comprehensive lists of resources and business licensing offices broken down by state and territory.
Posted April 23, 2012
No text was provided for this review.