This brand new comprehensive text and reference book is designed to cover all the essential elements of food science and technology, including all core aspects of major food science and technology degree programs being taught worldwide.
Food Science and Technology, supported by the International Union of Food Science and Technology comprises 21 chapters, carefully written in a user-friendly style by 30 eminent industry experts, teachers and researchers from across the world. All authors are recognised experts in their respective fields, and together represent some of the world’s leading universities and international food science and technology organisations.
Expertly drawn together, produced and edited, Food Science and Technology provides the following:
- Coverage of all the elements of food science and technology degree programs internationally
- Essential information for all professionals in the food industry worldwide
- Chapters written by authoritative, internationally respected contributing authors
- A must-have reference book for libraries in every university, food science and technology research institute, and food company globally
- Additional resources published on the book's web site: www.wiley.com/go/campbellplatt
The International Union of Food Science and Technology (IUFoST) is a country-membership organisation representing some 65 member countries, and around 200,000 food scientists and technologists worldwide. IUFoST is the global voice of food science and technology, dedicated to promoting the sharing of knowledge and good practice in food science and technology internationally. IUFoST organises World Congresses of Food Science and Technology, and has established the International Academy of Food Science and Technology (IAFoST) to which eminent food scientists can be elected by peer review.
For further information about IUFoST and its activities, visit: www.iufost.org