- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
* Teaches the basics of digital imaging and how to choose the right tool for each job
* Describes how to master specific tasks such as scanning, selecting media for archiving, configuring a digital imaging system, setting the proper resolution, adjusting the image, comparing images with known samples, and much more
* Includes detailed graphics of the photography and imaging tools, and dialog boxes to describe each function
* Provides easy-to-follow instructions for each exercise in the book and on the CD-ROM, including required images
* Describes potential pitfalls of using digital technology
Audience: Crime scene photographers/videographers, evidence technicians, questioned document examiners, latent fingerprint examiners, coroners, pathologists, forensic scientists, lawyers, photojournalists, and investigators.