- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
VOLUME ONE: 1. James Axtell, Colonial America without the Indians: Counterfactual Reflections.
2. Henry Wiencek, The Spain Among Us.
3. Carl Degler, Were the Puritans 'Puritanical?'
4. Edmund S. Morgan, Slavery and Freedom: The American Paradox.
5. David M. Potter, The Quest for the National Character.
6. John M. Murrin, Religion and Politics in Early America.
7. Richard M. Ketchum, England's Vietnam: The American Revolution.
8. Lance Banning, The Revolutionary Context of the Constitutional Convention.
9. Gordon Wood, The Significance of the Early Republic.
10. Jack Larkin, The Secret Life of a Developing Country (Ours).
11. Thomas Dublin, Women, Work, and Protest in the Early Lowell Mills.
12. William Goetzmann, The Mountain Man as Jacksonian Man.
13. John B. Boles, Slaves in Biracial Protestant Churches.
14. Brian W. Dippie, The Winning of the West Reconsidered.
15. Thomas Horrocks, The Know-Nothings.
16. Allan Nevins, The Glorious and the Terrible.
17. Eric Foner, The New View of Reconstruction.
VOLUME TWO: 1. Eric Foner, The New View of Reconstruction.
2. David Brion Davis, Ten-Gallon Hero.
3. Margaret Marsh, Suburban Men and Masculine Domesticity, 1870-1915.
4. Catherine McNicol Stock, Rural Radicals.
5. Judith Papachristou, American Women and Foreign Policy,1898-1905.
6. Milton M. Gordon, Assimilation in America.
7. John Steele Gordon, What We Lost in the Great War.
8. Thomas Cochran, The Inner Revolution.
9. William Manchester, Depression.
10. William Leuchtenburg, The Achievement of the New Deal.
11. Gar Alperovitz and Kai Bird, The Centrality of the Bomb.
12. Robert N. Bellah, Civil Religion in America.
13. Sara Evans, Cracks in the Mold.
14. Tom Engelhardt, My Lai.
15. John Steele Gordon, The American Environment.
16. Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., E Pluribus Unum?