- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The text includes worked examples and scenarios throughout to ...
The text includes worked examples and scenarios throughout to illustrate key points and aid understanding, and checkpoints and summaries to test comprehension of the core material. This guide is essential reading for all students and a useful reference source for practitioners.
Online resources to accompany the text include updates on key legislation, regular updates from relevant organizations, useful links, forms and diagrams.
1. Professional conduct
Financial Services and Money Laundering
2. Financial services
3. Money laundering
4. An introduction to revenue law
5. Income tax
6. Capital gains tax
7. Inheritance tax
8. Corporation tax
9. Value added tax
10. Taxation of sole proprietors and partnerships
11. Taxation of trusts and settlements
Wills and administration of estates
12. Introduction to wills and administration of estates
13. Entitlement to the estate
14. Application for a grant of representation
15. Post-grant practice
16. EU law
17. Human rights