Foundations of Chemistry Study Guide / Edition 12by Rachael Henriques Porter, Morris Hein, Susan Arena
Pub. Date: 12/15/2006
Learning the fundamentals of chemistry can be a difficult task to undertake. The market leader for 35 years, Foundations of College Chemistry has helped countless readers master the chemistry skills they need to succeed. The book is known for its accuracy and direct writing style. Hein follows a step-by-step approach to problem solving with alternate methods of solution when appropriate. The new 12th edition has also been updated throughout with the latest information in the field.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 12th Edition/12th Alternate Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.56(w) x 9.23(h) x 0.50(d)
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to Chemistry.
2. Standards for Measurement.
3. Elements and Compounds.
4. Properties of Matter.
5. Early Atomic Theory and Structure.
6. Nomenclature of Inorganic Compounds.
7. Quantitative Composition of Compounds.
8. Chemical Equations.
9. Calculations from Chemical Equations.
10. Modern Atomic Theory and the Periodic Table.
11. Chemical Bonds: The Formation of Compounds from Atoms.
12. The Gaseous State of Matter.
13. Properties of Liquids.
15. Acids, Bases, and Salts.
16. Chemical Equilibrium.
18. Nuclear Chemistry.
19. Introduction to Organic Chemistry.
20. Introduction to Biochemistry.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >