- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Utica, NY
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This activebook, derived from Keown/Martin/Petty/Scott's Foundations of Finance book, marries print content with dynamic online resources to help bring the concepts to life. Nothing can match the activebook's integrated learning experience—users receive a paperback book with a pin-code giving them full access to the entire book online and all its' interactive resources. It is filled with numerous active examples, exercises, quizzes (concept checks), video exercises, and polls integrated throughout the online book to stimulate user learning by making them active participants in the learning process. It's interactive and available anytime, from anywhere. The new 2.0 version gives users the power to personalize their experience and monitor their results. Material is centered around 10 fundamental principles of finance. Major topics covered include: the scope and environment of financial management; valuation of financial assets; investment in long-term assets; capital structure and dividend policy; and working capital management and international business finance. Material focuses on the process of financial decision-making and the logic that drives vs. just emphasizing equations and tools. For anyone in the business or finance professions.
THE SCOPE AND ENVIRONMENT OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
1. An Introduction to the Foundations of Financial Management—The Ties That Bind.
2. The Financial Markets and Interest Rates.
3. Understanding Financial Statements and Cash Flows.
4. Evaluating a Firm's Financial Performance.
VALUATION OF FINANCIAL ASSETS.
5. The Time Value of Money.
6. The Meaning and Measurement of Risk and Return.
7. Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds.
8. Valuation and Characteristics of Stock.
INVESTMENT IN LONG-TERM ASSETS.
9. Capital-Budgeting Techniques and Practice.
10. Cash Flows and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting.
11. Cost of Capital.
CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND DIVIDEND POLICY.
12. Determining the Financing Mix.
13. Dividend Policy and Internal Financing.
WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FINANCE.
14. Financial Forecasting, Planning, and Budgeting.
15. Introduction to Working-Capital Management.
16. Liquid Asset Management.
17. International Business Finance.