Foundations of Finance and Eva Tutor Package / Edition 4by Arthur J. Keown, Scott, Martin, Petty
Pub. Date: 10/14/2002
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
Unique in its approach; this text provides students with an intuitive, conceptual understanding of the financial decision-making process, rather than just introducing them to soon-forgotten formulas and calculations of finance. And, by focusing an concept interrelationships, it explores the "big picture" and actual practicethat is, financial decision making rooted in current financial theory and in the current state of world economic conditions. Throughout, Foundations of Finance eliminates non-essential material and keeps mathematics to a minimum. It presents material at a level accessible to non-finance majors but has the strong theoretical foundation necessary for more specialized students.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.80(w) x 10.92(h) x 1.22(d)
Table of ContentsI. THE SCOPE AND ENVIRONMENT OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
1. An Introduction to the Foundations of Financial Management --The Ties That Bind.
2. The Financial Markets and Interest Rates.
3. Understanding Financial Statements and Cash Flows.
4. Evaluating a Firm's Financial Performance.
II. VALUATION OF FINANCIAL ASSETS.
5. The Time Value of Money.
6. The Meaning and Measurement of Risk and Return.
7. Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds.
8. Valuation and Characteristics of Stock.
III. INVESTMENT IN LONG-TERM ASSETS.
9. Capital-Budgeting Techniques and Practice.
10. Cash Flows and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting.
11. Cost of Capital.
IV. CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND DIVIDEND POLICY.
12. Determining the Financing Mix.
13. Dividend Policy and Internal Financing.
V. WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FINANCE.
14. Financial Forecasting, Planning, and Budgeting.
15. Introduction to Working-Capital Management.
16. Liquid Asset Management.
17. International Business Finance.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >