- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
KEY BENEFIT: Keown allows readers to see the big picture by letting them understand the logic that drives finance rather than memorizing formulas. Very user friendly, the basic pedagogical approach to the presentation of new tools and techniques is “say it” then “illustrate it with an example” and reinforce with lots of “real world examples”.
As well as including strong international coverage some key topics are: Financial Markets and Interest Rates; Understanding Financial Statements and Cash Flows; Time Value of Money; Risk and Return; Bond and Stock Valuation; Capital-Budgeting Techniques and Practice; Cash Flows and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting; and Current Asset Management.
For an enduring understanding of the basic tools and fundamental principles upon which finance is based.
1. An Introduction to the Foundations of Financial Management — The Ties That Bind
2. The Financial Markets and Interest Rates
3. Understanding Financial Statements and Cash Flows
4. Evaluating a Firm's Financial Performance
5. The Time Value of Money
6. Risk and Return
7. Bond Valuation
8. Stock Valuation
9. Capital-Budgeting Techniques and Practice
10. Cash Flows and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting
11. Cost of Capital
12. Determining the Financing Mix
13. Dividend Policy and Internal Financing
14. Short-term financial planning
15. Working-Capital management
16. Current Asset Management
17. International Business Finance