Foundations of Interconnect and Microstrip Design / Edition 3by T. C. Edwards, M. B. Steer, Mickey Edwards
Building on the success of the previous two editions Foundations of Interconnect and Microstrip Design offers extensive new, updated and revised material based upon the latest research. In addition to the comprehensive information on designing microstrip circuits there is an entirely new chapter on coplanar waveguide (CPW) design and substantial new material on… See more details below
Building on the success of the previous two editions Foundations of Interconnect and Microstrip Design offers extensive new, updated and revised material based upon the latest research. In addition to the comprehensive information on designing microstrip circuits there is an entirely new chapter on coplanar waveguide (CPW) design and substantial new material on designing gigahertz-rate digital interconnects both on and off chip. Strongly design-oriented, this third edition provides the reader with a fundamental understanding of this fast expanding field making it a definitive source for professional engineers and researchers and an indispensable reference for senior students in electronic engineering.
* Presents a unified treatment of high speed digital interconnect and microwave transmission line design
* Provides up-to-date interconnect design information for gigahertz digital ICs, RFICs, MICs and MMICs
* Features design information on dielectric resonators for filters and oscillators
* Explains design formulas and procedures for numerous types of circuits
* Discusses techniques suitable for rapid CAE implementation
* Includes exhaustive appendices covering key concepts, transmission line thory, Q-factor analysis, scattering parameter theory, and interconnect modelling in circuit simulators
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.85(w) x 9.84(h) x 1.25(d)
Table of Contents
Fundamentals of Signal Transmission on Interconnects.
On-Chip Interconnects for Digital Systems.
Microstrip Design at Low Frequencies.
Microstrip and Stripline at High Frequencies.
CPW Design Fundamentals.
Discontinuities in Microstrip and Stripline.
Parallel-coupled Lines and Directional Couplers.
Power Capabilities, Transitions and Measurement Techniques.
Interconnects and Filters in Passive RFICs and MICs.
Active Digital and Analogue ICs.
Appendix A: Transmission Line Theory.
Appendix B: Q-Factor.
Appendix C: Outline of Scattering Parameter Theory.
Appendix D: Capacitance Matrix Extraction.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >