Four-Year Colleges 2012by Peterson's
Peterson's Four-Year Colleges 2012 is the trusted guide of high school guidance counselors, parents, and students. This valuable resource includes information on accredited four-year undergraduate institution in the United States and Canada (and many international schools)-more than 2,500 institutions in all. It also includes detailed two-page descriptions, written by admissions personnel, for more than 400 colleges and universities.
Inside you'll find:
- Detailed profile information including campus setting, enrollment, academic programs, entrance difficulty, expenses, student-faculty ratio, application deadlines, and contact information.
- The Advice Center provides insider info on specialized college options, such as Honors Programs and Colleges, Online Learning, Women's Colleges, and Public vs. Private institutions.
- Helful articles offer advice on making a list of your "Top-Ten" colleges, surviving standardized tests, preparing to get into college, paying for college, scholarship guidance and more.
- Indexes include Majors or Fields of Study, Entrance Difficulty, Cost Ranges, and geographic and alphabetical listings of all schools.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Hachette Digital, Inc.
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 52 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >