- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chatham, NJ
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
*Each of the 7 Guides covers 1 major topic in extensive depth, providing students with many more pages-per topic than found in all-in-one tomes.
*Purchase includes 3 Full-length Simulated Online Practice GMAT Exams at Manhattan GMAT's website (unique access code provided in book).
*Cleanly-presented strategies, problems sets, and explanations with sidebars that highlight key concepts; no need to wade through cramped pages in small typeface.
*Single-topic focus of each guide allows the student to purchase only those guides that pertain to his/her weaknesses; also is much easier to carry during studying than all-in-one book.
*Includes bonus chapter on Manhattan GMAT's unique rephrasing technique for attacking Data Sufficiency--a particularly challenging GMAT question format.
2. FRACTIONS: Simplifying, Multiplication Shortcut, Reciprocals, Cross-Multiplication, Splitting Denominators, Benchmark Values, Smart Numbers Fractions, Decimals, and Percents (1 of the 7 books in Manhattan GMAT's Preparation Guide series) provides a highly organized and structured approach to the variety of questions in this quantitative content area. Students learn to see the connections among part/whole relationships and practice implementing strategic shortcuts.
3. PERCENTS: Percent Tables, Percentage Change, Successive Percents, Percent Formulas, Percent Mixtures
4. FDP's: FDP Connections, Conversions, Common Equivalents
5. STRATEGIES FOR DATA SUFFICIENCY: Sample Data Sufficiency Rephrasing
6. OFFICIAL GUIDE PROBLEM SETS: Problem Solving List, Data Sufficiency List