An excellent introduction to Franco's rise to power and his four decades as autocratic head of state in Spain.
Table of Contents
1. From Galicia to Castile and Back (1892-1912).
2. Africa, Madrid, Zaragoza (1912-31).
3. The Second Republic (1931-36).
4. The Civil War (1936-39).
5. 'Franco's Peace' (1939-42).
6. Weathering the Storm (1943-49).
7. The 'Sentry of the West' (1950-60).
8. The Twilight of the God (1960-75).
9. The Beginning of the Post-Franco Era.
Map of Spain and Morocco.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >