- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. From Galicia to Castile and Back (1892-1912).
2. Africa, Madrid, Zaragoza (1912-31).
3. The Second Republic (1931-36).
4. The Civil War (1936-39).
5. 'Franco's Peace' (1939-42).
6. Weathering the Storm (1943-49).
7. The 'Sentry of the West' (1950-60).
8. The Twilight of the God (1960-75).
9. The Beginning of the Post-Franco Era.
Map of Spain and Morocco.
Posted November 11, 2005
This is a good introductory Franco book. I was a bit put off by the slant against Franco by the author, though. Franco remains elusive. I think even King Juan Carlos may not really have known the inner Franco in all the years he was acqaunted with the Caudillo. I recommend this book for it's brevity and conciseness.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted January 27, 2010
No text was provided for this review.