- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
IN THIS AUDIOBOOK
• Learn about the Life and Background of Mary Shelley
• Hear an Introduction to Frankenstein
• Explore themes, character development, and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
• Learn new words from the Glossary at the end of each Chapter
• Examine in-depth Character Analyses
• Acquire an understanding of Frankenstein with Critical Essays
• Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at cliffsnotes.com
Life and Background of the Author.
Introduction to the Novel.
Preface to the 1817 Edition.
Introduction to the 1831 Edition.
Letter 1: To Mrs. Saville, England.
Letter 2: To Mrs. Saville, England.
Letter 3: To Mrs. Saville, England.
Letter 4: To Mrs. Saville, England.
Chapters 1 -
CliffsNotes Resource Center.