- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: fallbrook, CA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This book is designed to offer strong advice and training for novice Graphic Arts Professionals delivering completed projects to vendors. Demonstration Software. Project-based instruction. Project data available on dual-platform CD-ROM. Two-color, spiral bound books with four-color illustrations of completed assignments. For all beginners in graphics arts, desktop publishing, and computer design and graphics.
1. An Introduction.
2. FreeHand Workflow and Wizards.
3. The FreeHand Working Environment.
4. Drawing Basics.
5. Creating and Editing Text.
6. Layers, Grids, and Guides.
7. Arranging, Aligning, and Distributing Objects.
8. Path Operations.
9. Painting FreeHand Objects.
10. Anchor Points, Paths, and Segments.
11. Transformation Tools.
13. Importing, Exporting, and Printing.