- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This dictionary consists of some 100,000 terms and references in bith French and English, including 4,000 abbreviations. over 45 subject areas are covered, including:
• Business Administration
• General Commerce
• Human Resource Management
• Sales & Marketing
• Stock Market
• Welfare & Safety.
Also included is a comprehensive up-to-date reference section on countries, business correspondence and situations, job titles, stock exchanges, economic indexes and numbers.
Term Specialists - the terms list has been checked by over 100 sources including experts from Apple France
• Association Française des Banques
• Chartered Institute of Banking
• France Telecom
• Institute of European Trade and Technology
• American Graduate School of Management
• London School of Economics
• Ecole supérieure de commerce de Lyon
• Department of Trade and Industry
• Law Society
• University of Reading
• Environment Council
• University of Bath
• Centre de Recherche et de Gestion
• Manchester Business School
• Ecole supérieure internationale de commerce and Ecole des hautes études commerciales de Montrial(HEC).
Prestigous experts - include Prof. Chris Nobes, Prof. Michel Péron, Prof. Gordon Shenton, Dr. Van de Yeught and Prof. Peter Walton.
Native Speakers - all stages of compilation have included native speakers of French as well as English and extensive coverage of US as well as UK terminology.