This Book has been formatted and optimized for Nook. It includes a hyper-linked Table of Contents for easy navigation.
Learn to Speak French Fast and Easy! French Made Easy is ideal for the student, business person, or tourist.
Whether you're going on a vacation, or just living in an area with a high French speaking population, this book can help you pick up French quickly and you can actually have small conversations with other 'French-speakers'.
Here are just some of the things you will learn inside French Made Easy:
• Learn basic conversational phrases like: 'How Are You?', 'My Name Is', 'What Is Your Name?', 'Do You Speak English?', 'Hello', 'Goodbye', 'Please', 'Thank You', 'I Don't Understand', and many others
• Pronunciation tables for vowels, consonants, and diphthongs in the French language
• Learn how to say specific words such as: colors, telling time, days of the week, months, plus numbers and counting
• Learn helpful traveling phrases like how to hail a taxi cab, how to ask questions regarding bus and train travel, and great phrases to help you ask for directions
• Learn how to ask about hotel accommodations, how to order specific food and drink in a restaurant, and even questions about what types of payments are accepted!