Friedman's Torts, Second Editionby Joel Wm. Friedman
Practice makes perfect! Friedman s Practice Series helps you develop the skills for spotting issues and preparing A+ answers for your next exam. Real laws school exams test your knowledge of the key concepts and rules with a collection of essay and multiple-choice questions. Set up to mirror actual exams, the series features long essay questions as well as some that are relatively short and medium-length, giving you great practice in the length and variation of questions on the final. Friedman s is one of the only series to fully emulate complete essay examinations they are as close to actual exam-questions that you can find. And as Friedman s texts are compiled by professors who wrote the exams, you get sound advice as well as keen insight on what instructors look for in grading your answers.
Friedman s Practice Series titles test your knowledge with real law school exams.
- Test your knowledge of key concepts and rules with comprehensive essay and multiple-choice questions.
- Practice questions of various length prepare you for any exam.
- Experience actual exams!
- Get sound advice from the professors who wrote the exams.
- Find insight into what professors look for when grading.
- Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 688 KB
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >