"The Queen of All Media" is the title that best describes Wendy Williams. After overcoming the odds, being told you talk too much and too fast, Wendy Williams still conquered the radio world for over 23 years and is now doing the same with TV! Wendy's story and biography is filled with facts that details her rise in the gossip circuit to having behind the story exclusives and never before heard stories that leave your ears wanting more. From "How you Doin'! to gossip greatness, details Wendy's life and ascension that includes:
- Wendy's family background and upbringing!
- Wendy's early beginning in her hometown and the struggles she faced in school
- Wendy's awakening and college years!
- Wendy's decision to pursue a career in radio!
- Her first Big Break in radio!
- Wendy's dedication to making it and succeeding!
- How Wendy developed her in your face style of interviewing!
- Becoming the "Gossip Queen" of the airwaves!
- Her induction to the National Radio Hall of Fame
- Wendy the book publisher and publishing success!
- Wendy's big leap and foray into not just TV, but nationally syndicated TV!
This explosive media host has lived and can tell the gossip stories of celebrities' first hand! Find out the "How You Doin'" star's steps she took and path she has layed from being overlooked and discounted to being the queen of media in "From Gossip to Greatness: The Biography of Wendy Williams".