From Reading to Writing 3 with ProofWriter / Edition 1by Linda Robinson Fellag
Pub. Date: 01/19/2010
Publisher: Pearson Education ESL
If you have students who wish to build on their vocabulary acquisition skills, improve their academic writing skills, and become more confident and successful readers, From Reading to Writing is the ideal pedagogical tool. This four-level, researched-based course provides a complete sequence of high-interest, thematically connected/i>/b>/i>… See more details below
If you have students who wish to build on their vocabulary acquisition skills, improve their academic writing skills, and become more confident and successful readers, From Reading to Writing is the ideal pedagogical tool. This four-level, researched-based course provides a complete sequence of high-interest, thematically connected activities that fully integrate reading and writing. Timeless themes engage students and allow for recycling of ideas and vocabulary, while engaging readings provide a springboard for writing activities.
- Explicit reading and writing skill instruction guides students to become better learners.
- Contextualized writing models and carefully crafted exercises direct students through the writing process.
- Step-by-step process writing assignments with peer feedback, editing, and revising help students master common academic genres and rhetorical forms.
- Target corpus-based vocabulary from researched sources ensures that students learn the vocabulary they need most.
- ProofWriterTM , an online writing-assessment tool from ETS:
- Provides students with immediate individual feedback on Grammar, Usage, Style and Mechanics.
- Teachers can focus their feedback on higher-level writing skills.
- Online Teacher’s Manuals include answer keys and unit tests.
Click on the links below for the other levels of From Reading to Writing :
- From Reading to Writing 1
- From Reading to Writing 2
- From Reading to Writing 4
- Pearson Education ESL
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.80(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.40(d)
Table of Contents
Unit One Health
Chapter 1 Divided Sleep
Chapter 2 Long Life
Unit Two Clothing
Chapter 3 The Necktie
Chapter 4 A Young Man and His Kilt
Unit Three Great Minds
Chapter 5 The Right-Brain, Left-Brain Controversy
Chapter 6 Artists as Scientists and Entrepreneurs
Unit Four Leisure
Chapter 7 The Art of Paintball
Chapter 8 Camping in Oz
Unit Five Relationships
Chapter 9 Six Degrees of Separation
Chapter 10 Table for Two
Unit Six Money Matter
Chapter 11 Generation Broke
Chapter 12 The IKEA Success Story
Unit Seven Generations
Chapter 13 The Newest Generation at Work
Chapter 14 Staying Home with Momma
Unit Eight Literature
Chapter 15 Bliss (Part 1)
Chapter 16 Bliss (Part 2)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >