- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
But shouldn’t things be easier? They can be. In this unique ...
But shouldn’t things be easier? They can be. In this unique and targeted guide, users of all levels will learn how to edit DSLR video with Final Cut Pro X from the creative team behind the best-selling book on DSLR filmmaking–From Still to Motion: A Photographer’s Guide to Creating Video with Your DSLR. In no time you’ll learn how to transition from a real-world project to successfully editing video with this groundbreaking new version of Final Cut Pro X.
• import, analyze, and organize your footage and media
• set up your projects correctly for any DSLR camera
• fix common problems like exposure, rolling shutter, and shaky video
• implement essential and advanced editing techniques
• work with synchronized sound and create compelling audio mixes
• correct color and exposure problems with your clips
• publish and share your productions to the web and mobile devices
• download project files and videos that accompany the book