Frommer's Boston Day by Dayby Marie Morris
Boston Day by Day is the perfect answer for travelers who want to know the best places to visit and the best way to see the city. This attractively priced, four-color guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Boston in a short time--with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Boston Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include Boston with Kids, The Freedom Trail, Hidden Cambridge, and more
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
- Free companion podcast at Frommers.com
Meet the Author
Marie Morris grew up in New York and graduated from Harvard, where she studied history. She lives in Boston and has worked for the Boston Herald, Boston magazine, and the New York Times. She’s the author of Frommer’s Boston, Boston For Dummies, and Irreverent Guide to Boston, and she covers Boston for Frommer’s New England.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I would recommend this to anyone traveling to Boston - nice compact travel size, great pictures, easy to read, and has a map included.
When walking around the freedom trail, it's a not only good to see the schemes that point as to where you are and their story but also other hikers with the same book. In all the book is a consistent, well illustrated and well written guide to a wonderful city.