Frommer's Icelandby Jane Victoria Appleton, Lisa Gail Shannen
Experience Iceland’s amazing diversity and many attractions the way the locals do. Frommer’s Iceland is a complete guide to everything Iceland has to offer, from cosmopolitan city Reykjavik to outdoor activities like taking a dip in natural thermal pools. No matter what your budget or interests, this guide will show you exactly how you can enjoy Iceland.
Plan your trip with detailed maps, enjoy off the beaten path experiences explore undiscovered gems.
- Experience Iceland’s amazing diversity, from soaking up the culture of Reykjavik to Summer Solstice festival.
- Outspoken opinions on what's worth your time and what's not.
- Exact prices, so you can plan the perfect trip whatever your budget.
- Off-the-beaten-path experiences and undiscovered gems, plus new takes on top attractions.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
This book was a tremendous help to me before and during my trip to Iceland. I was able to plan, and therefore accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. This book even helped me find a way to travel to and from Greenland in a day! Would highly recommend.
1. That time it was on purpose. 2. Jainway is HORRIBLE! and 3. The doc is the best character on voyager.