Rick Garman began visiting Las Vegas as soon as he was not barred from doing so by pesky things like laws. He started writing about the city in 1997 when he and his best friend Mary Herczog were invited to write Frommer’s Las Vegas. He went on to create Vegas4Visitors.com, one of the most respected Las Vegas travel resources on the Web and has appeared in various outlets as a self-proclaimed Vegas expert, although most of that expertise has been gained sitting at a slot machine with a glazed look in his eye while mumbling incoherently to himself. When not gambling away his life savings, Rick lives in Los Angeles and works in the entertainment industry.
Frommer's Las Vegas 2012by Rick Garman
Now in Full Color!
- Insider advice on navigating the Strip as you explore some of that landmark street’s famous casino hotels and attractions, from Mandalay Bay’s wave pool and CityCenter’s public art displays to The Mirage’s exploding “volcano” and The Venetian’s gondola rides. Plus tips on everything to do in
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Now in Full Color!
- Insider advice on navigating the Strip as you explore some of that landmark street’s famous casino hotels and attractions, from Mandalay Bay’s wave pool and CityCenter’s public art displays to The Mirage’s exploding “volcano” and The Venetian’s gondola rides. Plus tips on everything to do in Downtown, info on free entertainment in the city, and on exploring hidden gems away from the hubbub of the Strip, such as the Atomic Testing Museum and Red Rock Canyon.
- Where to find the absolute best gourmet dining and buffets, as well as the hottest clubs, hippest bars, and coolest shows in town.
- Insightful commentary on gambling in the city’s famed casinos and tips for making your money last a bit longer while tackling table games and slot machines.
- Opinionated write-ups. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- All Complete guides offer user-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
Meet the Author
Write a Review
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Frommer's Las Vegas 2012 based on 0 ratings. 3 reviews.
* she shrugged bored.* i guess there goes tat .