- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Foley, AL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Completely updated every year (unlike most of the competition), Frommer's New England features gorgeous full-color photos of the historic sights, stunning landscapes, and seaside towns that await you. Meticulously researched by a team of expert residents who know this region intimately, this is an extraordinary and highly personal guide to one of America's most scenic regions.
Frommer's New England is packed with candid opinions on the best country inns and restaurants, lobster pounds, antique shops, foliage tours, beaches, hiking, biking, and other outdoor adventures. We've covered all the perennial favorites, from the Freedom Trail to the Berkshires and beyond, but we'll also take you off the beaten track to discover New England's best small towns and most pristine wild places. Whether you want a romantic getaway in a Vermont country inn or family fun on the Cape's best beaches, Frommer's will help you design the trip that's right for you. You'll even find a color fold-out map and an online directory that makes trip-planning a snap!
What's New in New England
1. The Best of New England
2. Planning Your Tripto New England (Wayne Curtis).
3. For International Visitors (Wayne Curtis).
4. Boston & Cambridge (Marie Morris).
5. Side Trips from Boston: Lexington & Concord, the North Shore & Plymouth (Marie Morris).
6. Cape Cod (Laura M. Reckford).
7. Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket (Laura M. Reckford).
8. Central & Western Massachusetts (Herbert Bailey Livesey).
9. Connecticut (Herbert Bailey Livesey).
10. Rhode Island (Herbert Bailey Livesey).
11. Vermont (Wayne Curtis).
12. New Hampshire (Wayne Curtis).
13. Maine (Wayne Curtis).
Appendix: New England in Depth (Wayne Curtis).