Alexis Lipsitz Flippin is a writer and editor who lives in Manhattan's Greenwich Village with her husband, daughter, and springer spaniel. She is the author of Frommer’s New York City with Kids, Frommer’s Portable Turks & Caicos, and Frommer’s Portable St. Maarten/St. Martin, Anguilla & St. Barts.
Frommer's New York City Day by Dayby Alexis Lipsitz Flippin
Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of New York in a short time with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to/i>
Map your own adventure. New York City Day by Day is the perfect answer for travelers who want to know the best places to visit and the best way to see the Big Apple.
Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of New York in a short time with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, New York City Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include New York's Greatest Buildings, Chelsea for Art Lovers, Chinatown & the Lower East Side, The Best Small Museums, Greenwich Village, Literary Haunts, and more
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Lol suck it nookcity mall