Journalist, photographer, and freelance writer Mark Baker has lived in Prague off and on since 1991. He was one of the original editors of The Prague Post and a long-time radio correspondent with Prague-based Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty. He is a frequent contributor to the Wall Street Journal Europe and National Geographic Traveler, among other publications.
Frommer's Prague Day by Dayby Mark Baker
- This new, completely updated edition includes recommendations on the best restaurants,
Prague Day by Day offers dozens of neighborhood and thematic tours, complete with hundreds of photos and bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Day by Days are the only guides that help travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip.
- This new, completely updated edition includes recommendations on the best restaurants, accommodation, and attractions based on your tastes and budgets, and a foldout map to help you navigate your way around.
- Includes special interest tours that focus on families, romance, Kafka's Prague, Communist Prague, and more
- Neighborhood walks wind through Old Town, the Jewish Quarter, Malá Strana, and the Castle District
- Side trips take visitors to the 14th-century Karlštejn Castle, Konopište, and the stunning Renaissance town of Ceský Krumlov
- With a Czech-English glossary of useful phrases and menu terms
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
We spent four days in Prague, using only this book as our guide. It gave us all of the information that we needed to see this fabulous city. The maps were also good. The size of the book ia also perfect to fit in pocket or purse.