Beth Taylor is an Air Force brat who roamed the world before finding her heart’s home in Seattle. She’s reported and edited at newspapers and magazines in Florida and the Pacific Northwest, and written a variety of travel articles and guides. Degrees in journalism and political science have been helpful in understanding and describing the lands she’s explored, but as any traveler knows, the tools that really count are curiosity and a sense of adventure.
Frommer's Seattle Day by Dayby Beth Taylor
Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Seattle in a short time--with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a
Map your own adventure. Seattle Day by Day is the perfect answer for travelers who want to know the best places to visit and the best way to see the city.
Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Seattle in a short time--with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Seattle Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include Seattle for Art Lovers, Seattle for Kids, and Lake Union
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >