Heide Sarna has written hundreds of magazine, newspaper and web articles, as well as several guide books. Sarna has been quoted as a travel expert in USA Today, The New York Times and a number of other publications. She's been featured on the Travel Channel and interviewed on a number of radio broadcasts. Sarna is now based in Singapore.
Frommer's Singapore Day by Dayby Heidi Sarna
Hoping to wander Singapore's Little India in search of the most colourful shophouses? Planning to take a bumboat ride to relive the days of yore, or eat hawker food as you watch the world go by? Whatever your interest or schedule, Singapore Day by Day gives you the smartest routes to follow. Not only do we take you to the top attractions, hotels and restaurants, but we also help you access those special moments that locals get to experience -- those 'finds' that turns tourists into travellers.
- The best of Singapore in one, two, or three days
- Thematic tours for every interest, schedule and taste
- Hundreds of evocative photos
- Bulleted maps that show you how to go from place to place
- Hotels, restaurants, shopping and nightlife for all budgets
- A tear-resistant foldout map -- enclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >