- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Once your website is up and running, ...
Once your website is up and running, FrontPage 2002 In Easy Steps provides tips on promoting the site you've created. It shows you how to a register the site with search engines and gives insider suggestions on how to get the word out.
FrontPage 2002 In Easy Steps is a great way to learn at a great price.
Posted October 15, 2003
This 192 page 'plain english'book 'weeds out' the essentials in concise, clear, easy to understand principles useful for all levels of webpage design using FP. This book essentially pares-down the monster 800 pages books to something creative and not overwhelming. The chapters are well organized into a logical order of webpage design. It's great for the novice to learn step-by-step design, or as a reference for the more experienced who might have forgotten some of the basics and doesn't know where to find it. The book is full of clear-cut 'how-to' examples all the way from how to install and open the program, to publishing your pages to your ISP/Web Server. I've had all of the Monster Books from FP97 through FP2002, and this little book provides 90% of what you REALLY need. The other 10% can then be found through experience and and better understanding of source codes of pages written by others.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.