Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology / Edition 6by Frederic H. Martini
Pub. Date: 12/05/2002
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology, Sixth Edition is the central component of an integrated learning system comprised of separate lab manuals, CD-ROMs, study guides, and a video tutorial package. The book is meticulously designed so that readers will function at peak performance. As with other components of the package, this book/CD-ROM is linked by cross-references and readers are given clear directions to resources in other components P at the precise point where they could be most useful. Martini covers all body systems and organs. Developed for college instructors and students and interested readers, this book is appropriate for the fields of nursing, allied health, and physical education.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 6TH BK&CDR
- Product dimensions:
- 9.02(w) x 10.87(h) x (d)
Table of Contents1. An Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology.
2. The Chemical Level of Organization.
3. The Cellular Level of Organization.
4. The Tissue Level of Organization.
5. The Integumentary System.
6. Osseous Tissue and Skeletal Structure.
7. The Axial Skeleton.
8. The Appendicular Skeleton.
10. Muscle Tissue.
11. The Muscular System.
12. Neural Tissue.
13. The Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves.
14. The Brain and Cranial Nerves.
15. Integrative Functions.
16. The Autonomic Nervous System.
17. Sensory Function.
18. The Endocrine System.
20. The Heart.
21. Blood Vessels and Circulation.
22. The Lymphatic System and Immunity.
23. The Respiratory System.
24. The Digestive System.
25. Metabolism and Energetics.
26. The Urinary System.
27. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance.
28. The Reproductive System.
29. Development and Inheritance.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >