- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
I. GLOBAL FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT. 1. The Globalization Process.
2. History of Foreign Exchange Rates.
3. The Balance of Payments.
II. FOREIGN EXCHANGE THEORY AND MARKETS. 4. International Parity Conditions.
5. Foreign Exchange Rate Determination.
6. Foreign Exchange Market.
7. Foreign Currency Derivatives.
III. FOREIGN EXCHANGE EXPOSURE. 8. Transaction Exposure.
9. Operating Exposure.
10. Translation Exposure.
IV. FINANCING THE GLOBAL FIRM. 11. Global Cost and Availability of Capital.
12. Sourcing Equity Globally.
13. Financial Structure and International Debt.
14. Interest Rate and Currency Swap.
V. FOREIGN INVESTMENT DECISIONS. 15. Foreign Direct Investment and Theory and Strategy.
16. Multinational Capital Budgeting.
17. Adjusting for Risk in Foreign Investment.
18. Cross-Border Mergers, Acquisitions, and Valuation.
19. International Portfolio Theory and Diversification.
VI. MANAGING MULTINATIONAL OPERATIONS. 20. Multinational Tax Management.
21. Repositioning Funds.
22. Working Capital Management in the MNE.
23. International Trade Finance.
Posted December 10, 2013
Although the content of the book describes finance in a multinational setting fairly well (for those who are truly interested in the topic), this edition has quite a few typos and missing information.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.