Fundamentals of Multinational Finance (The Addison-Wesley Series in Finance) / Edition 1by Michael H. Moffett, Arthur I. Stonehill, David K. Eiteman, David K. Eiteman
Pub. Date: 07/16/2002
Three American professors of finance present an undergraduate-level textbook on the financial management dimensions of multinational enterprises. After introducing readers to the global financial environment, the text explains foreign exchange theory and markets, discusses the measurement and management of foreign exchange exposure, looks at the financing of the global firm, analyzes foreign investment decisions, and examines the management of international operations. A prerequisite in corporate finance or financial management would aid in understanding. Annotation (c)2003 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR
Table of Contents
I. GLOBAL FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT. 1. The Globalization Process.
2. History of Foreign Exchange Rates.
3. The Balance of Payments.
II. FOREIGN EXCHANGE THEORY AND MARKETS. 4. International Parity Conditions.
5. Foreign Exchange Rate Determination.
6. Foreign Exchange Market.
7. Foreign Currency Derivatives.
III. FOREIGN EXCHANGE EXPOSURE. 8. Transaction Exposure.
9. Operating Exposure.
10. Translation Exposure.
IV. FINANCING THE GLOBAL FIRM. 11. Global Cost and Availability of Capital.
12. Sourcing Equity Globally.
13. Financial Structure and International Debt.
14. Interest Rate and Currency Swap.
V. FOREIGN INVESTMENT DECISIONS. 15. Foreign Direct Investment and Theory and Strategy.
16. Multinational Capital Budgeting.
17. Adjusting for Risk in Foreign Investment.
18. Cross-Border Mergers, Acquisitions, and Valuation.
19. International Portfolio Theory and Diversification.
VI. MANAGING MULTINATIONAL OPERATIONS. 20. Multinational Tax Management.
21. Repositioning Funds.
22. Working Capital Management in the MNE.
23. International Trade Finance.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >