Fundamentals of Nursing: Concepts, Process and Practice / Edition 6by Barbara Kozier, Karen M. Burke, Audrey J. Berman, Glenora Erb
Pub. Date: 08/27/1999
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
This book has been designed so that it can be used with a variety of nursing theories and conceptual frameworks. It addresses the concepts of contemporary professional nursing. These concepts include but are not limited to caring, wellness, health promotion, disease prevention, holistic care, multi-culturalism, nursing theories, nursing informatics, nursing research, ethics, and advocacy. For nurses and other health care professionals.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.87(w) x 11.05(h) x 2.58(d)
Table of Contents
I. THE NATURE OF NURSING.
2. Nursing Education and Research.
3. Nursing Theories and Conceptual Frameworks.
4. Legal Aspects of Nursing.
5. Ethics, Values and Advocacy.
II: CONTEMPORARY HEALTH CARE.
7. Community-Based Nursing and Care Continuity.
8. Health Promotion.
9. Home Care.
10. Nursing Informatics.
III: HEALTH BELIEFS AND PRACTICES.
12. Individual, Family, and Community Health.
13. Culture and Ethnicity.
15. Holistic Health Modalities.
IV: THE NURSING PROCESS.
20. Implementing and Evaluating.
21. Documenting and Reporting.
V: LIFESPAN DEVELOPMENT.
23. Development from Conception through Adolescence.
24. Development from Young through Older Adulthood.
VI: INTEGRAL ASPECTS OF NURSING.
27. Leading, Managing and Influencing Change.
VII: ASSESSING HEALTH.
29. Health Assessment.
VIII: INTEGRAL COMPONENTS OF CLIENT CARE.
34. Skin Integrity and Wound Care.
35. Perioperative Nursing.
IX: PROMOTING PSYCHOSOCIAL HEALTH.
39. Stress and Coping.
40. Loss, Grieving and Death.
X: PROMOTING PHYSIOLOGIC HEALTH.
42. Rest and Sleep.
43. Pain Management.
45. Fecal Elimination.
46. Urinary Elimination.
48. Fluid, Electrolyte, Acid-Base Balance.
Appendix A: Critical Thinking Possibilities.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >