Fundamentals of Programmable Logic Controllers, Sensors, and Communications / Edition 2by Jon Stenerson
Pub. Date: 06/01/1998
Publisher: Prentice Hall
This practical, affordable book uses a generic approach to introduce various brands and types of industrial controllers while reflecting the latest techniques and technology. It covers new and emerging technologies and techniques such as IEC 1131 programming, industrial automation controllers, embedded controllers, supervisory control and data acquisition, fuzzy logic, radio frequency, step, stage and state logic programming, and lockout/tagout.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.31(w) x 9.58(h) x 1.04(d)
Table of Contents1. Overview of Programmable Logic Controllers.
2. Overview of Number System.
3. Fundamentals of Programming.
4. Timers and Counters.
5. Industrial Sensors.
6. Input/Output Modules and Wiring.
7. Arithmetic Instructions.
8. Advanced Programming.
9. IEC 1131-3 Programming.
10. Overview of Plant Floor Communication.
11. Industrial Networks.
12. Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition.
13. PC-Based Control.
14. Industrial Automation Controllers.
15. Single-Board Controllers.
17. Installation and Troubleshooting.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >