- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This is an electronic learning tool hosted by Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine. This should only be purchased by those who are taking a course that intends to use this application.
1. Introductory Concepts.
6. Bone Marrow and Lymph Node.
8. Urinary System.
9. Monovalent Electrolytes and Osmolality.
10. Blood Gases, Blood pH, and Strong Ion Difference.
11. Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, and Their Regulatory Hormones.
13. Liver Function.
14. Glucose, Ketoamines, and Related Regulatory Hormones.
15. Exocrine Pancreas and Intestine.
17. Thyroid Function.
18. Adrenocortical Function.
19. Cavitary Effusions.