Fundraising Essentials e-book Set: Strategies and Tools to Raise Moneyby Stanley Weinstein, Brydon M. DeWitt, Erik J. Daubert
Written by renowned nonprofit leaders Stanley Weinstein, Brydon DeWitt, and Erik Daubert, Fundraising Essentials provides you with proven fundraising strategies that are easy to achieve and don't require significant/i>/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
An invaluable—and affordable—collection of essential fundraising titles from three widely respected fundraising experts
Written by renowned nonprofit leaders Stanley Weinstein, Brydon DeWitt, and Erik Daubert, Fundraising Essentials provides you with proven fundraising strategies that are easy to achieve and don't require significant resources or extensive knowledge of fundraising.
This e-book bundle explores all aspects of nonprofit fundraising, from creating and recreating your mission statement and knowing when your organization is ready to launch its campaign to getting your volunteer force purposefully engaged.
- The Complete Guide to Fundraising Management, Third Edition/Stanley Weinstein—an A to Z direction for planning, cost effective fundraising strategies, Internet fundraising, and much more
- The Nonprofit Development Companion: A Workbook for Fundraising Success/Brydon M. DeWitt—a thorough, to-the-point fundraising blueprint covering all aspects of successful nonprofit development
- The Annual Campaign/Erik J. Daubert—solid advice for building and managing a well-run annual support campaign for your organization
Packed with countless tools and techniques for fundraising success, this unique e-book collection presents straightforward guidelines and step-by-step instructions to help your nonprofit make the most of its monetary and staffing resources.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 14 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >