- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. The Innovation Is in the Business Model~MS.
2. Discovering New Business Models~MS.
3. Creativity Is Not Enough: From Discovering to Implementing New Business Models~MS.
4. Using Dual Business Models to Compete: Is a Separate Unit Necessary~MS?
5. Separation Is Not Enough: How to Achieve Ambidexterity~MS.
6. Responding to Business-Model Innovation~MS.
7. When Would Established Firms Discover New Business Models~MS?
8. Rethinking Innovation in the Big Firm~MS.
Appendix A: Examples of a Few Less Well-Known Business Model Innovators~MS.
Appendix B: How to Enhance Corporate Creativity~MS.
Appendix C: How to Measure Relatedness Between Two Markets~MS.