Gamification Complete Certification Kit - Core Series for Itby Ivanka Menken
Gamification is changing the way startups, big brands, governments and non-profits engage and relate to their customers and employees. Demand for Gamification products, services and technologies is growing exponentially. By 2015, Gartner Group projects that over 70% of the Global 2000 (the world's largest companies) will be using Gamification, and according to M2 Research they will spend over $1Bn annually on Gamification to achieve their goals.
The industry is facing a bold new world with the amazing technological developments of Gamification, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Gamification Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Gamification concepts and its practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Gamification training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for any IT professional to help them transform into the world of Gamification applications.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward and quickly take advantage of the benefits that Gamification presents.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being Proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Gamification Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Gamification Certification.
- Easy and Affordable
- Learning about Gamification technologies has never been more affordable
- Latest industry trends explained
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Gamification and 300 other technologies by the industry's best
- Learn at your Own Pace. Find everything right here when you need it and from wherever you are
What will you learn?
- Learn all the most important techniques and winning methodologies
- How to Identify the key challenges framing the true cost of ownership and long-term considerations in developing Gamification strategies for your organization
- How to Design a Gamification Architecture - the essential foundation of any Gamification program
- How to Drive Sales and Customer Retention. How to Gamify Your Service Today
- How to Build Brand Loyalty, Drive Sales and Reduce Customer Experience Costs
Course Outline - The topics covered in this course are:
- Gamification Techniques and Applications
- Popular Gameplay Elements
- Gaming Systems and Software
- Website Systems and Software
- Economical and Social Viability Aspects
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours
The program combines 10 presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A Certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge
Gamification represents a new era in engagement, and upon completing this course you will be uniquely positioned to help clients navigate this transformation.
- Emereo Pty Ltd
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.44(w) x 9.69(h) x 0.46(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >