Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology: A Volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series, Expert Consult - Online and Print / Edition 2by Christine A. Iacobuzio-Donahue, Elizabeth A. Montgomery
Pub. Date: 06/24/2011
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology, a title in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, provides all the most essential information on the pathological entities encountered in practice in an easy-to-use format. Drs. Christine A. Iacobuzio-Donahue and Elizabeth Montgomery examine the full scope of neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the… See more details below
Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology, a title in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, provides all the most essential information on the pathological entities encountered in practice in an easy-to-use format. Drs. Christine A. Iacobuzio-Donahue and Elizabeth Montgomery examine the full scope of neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, including disorders of the tubular gastrointestinal tract, pancreatobiliary tree, and liver-from clinical features and ancillary studies to differential diagnoses and prognostic and therapeutic considerations. The consistent, practical format with a wealth of illustrations, boxes, and tables, along with online access at www.expertconsult.com, make this title ideal for quick reference for both novices and experienced pathologists.
• Get the full range of coverage on neoplastic and non-neoplastic gastrointestinal/liver conditions in a consistent, user-friendly format.
• Catch all the nuances of how pathological entities present through over 850 full-color illustrations.
• Reference key information quickly and easily thanks to at-a-glance boxes and tables throughout the text.
• Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image bank.
• Stay current with the latest in molecular diagnostic techniques through a new chapter on this increasingly important topic.
• Find information on lymphoid neoplasms of the GI tract more easily with coverage consolidated into a new, focused chapter.
• Easily identify newly described entities highlighted in updated images and references.
• Enhance your visual understanding from 100 new clinical and photomicroscopic images.
• Gain increased at-a-glance reference thanks to more fact sheets and pathologic features boxes.
New edition of the popular Foundation series offers all the key information needed in gastrointestinal pathology in a user-friendly format including templated summary tables with Clinical Fact Sheets and Pathologic Features of each disease
Table of Contents
Non-Neoplastic Disorders of the Esophagus
Tumors of the Esophagus
Non-Neoplastic Disorders of the Stomach
Epithelial Neoplasms of the Stomach
Non-Neoplastic and Inflammatory Disorders of the Small Bowel
Neoplasms of the Small Intestine
Gastrointestinal Mesenchymal Tumors
Non-Neoplastic and Neoplastic Disorders of the Appendix
Infectious Diseases of the Colon
Idiopathic Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Gastrointestinal Polyposis Syndromes
Epithelial Neoplasms of the Colorectum
Molecular Diagnostics in Gastrointestinal Pathology
Pathology of the Anus
Pathology of the Gallbladder and Extrahepatic Bile Ducts
Non-Neoplastic and Neoplastic Pathology of the Pancreas
Metabolic and Toxic Conditions of the Liver
Inflammatory and Infectious Diseases of the Liver
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >