- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The preparation of gene probes is a core application in molecular biology, creating essential tools for genetic research. A companion volume, Gene Probes 2, covers applications of the probes. The two books are timely additions to the series, as this is a progressive field which continues to grow in importance.
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.
1. Strategies for using gene probes
2. Preparation of nucleic acids for use as probes
3. DNA radiolabelling and detection
4. Non-radioactive labelling of DNA probes
5. Preparation of synthetic oligodeoxynucleotide probes
6. Probe preparation of PCR
7. Synthesis of labelled riboprobes
8. Antibody probes Appendix 1