Genetics Scientists Uncover The Final End To All Diets! Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo Interview: Eat Right 4 Your Typeby Michael Senoff
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Thanks to a powerful new diet designed to work with your unique body chemistry. Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo, naturopathic physician and author of the best-selling diet book "Eat Right 4 Your Type", has made his amazing diet program even better. His new book, "Change Your Genetic Destiny" builds on his original program by incorporating groundbreaking research from the field of genetics. In this audio interview, Dr. D'Adamo explains his remarkable new approach to achieving optimal health.
Here's what you're going to learn in this interview:
• The shocking reason why one-size-fits-all diets don't work
• Four ways that your blood type affects your health
• Revolutionary insight into how your genes affect your health
• How to identify your unique genetic type
• Why you are not doomed to repeat your family's health history
• How you may be damaging your body without even knowing it
• Why you should take control of your health right now
Your body is unique. Stop trying to follow the latest diet trends because they seem to be working for others. Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo has designed a scientifically based diet that’s designed to work for you because it addresses your body's unique needs. Listen in and you’ll learn the secrets to better health. Enjoy!
- Michael Senoff
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 19 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Don't bother. Save your $1 towards another book.