Get Happy: An Interview With Legendary Life Coach Debbie Ford On How To Get Happyby Michael Senoff
But in this audio, you’ll hear how to stop that cycle once and for all from Debbie Ford, author of Why Good People Do Bad
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably been unconsciously punishing yourself for the regrets and failures in your life – essentially screwing yourself out of happiness and success without even knowing it.
But in this audio, you’ll hear how to stop that cycle once and for all from Debbie Ford, author of Why Good People Do Bad Things. According to her, the first thing we have to do is recognize our faults and forgive ourselves for being human. Hiding and suppressing our true feelings is like holding a beach ball under water – it will come to the surface, and usually in a surprising way.
So in this audio, you’ll hear the steps you can take to get back in touch with your authentic self, trust your instincts, and reclaim your self-esteem.
You’ll Also Hear…
• Real-life examples of how people sabotage their own happiness every day
• Simple questions you must ask yourself before you can know what you’re truly projecting to the world (and suppressing from yourself)
• What you need to know about “toxic emotions” and how to get rid of them
• Why it’s so important to make spirituality a daily practice
• A surprising exercise that will help you forgive yourself and move on
• The scary way the media actually promotes a society of shame – and how not to succumb to it
According to Debbie, everyone has a dark side, but it’s not a bad thing. It’s when we don’t have compassion for our mistakes and impulses that will actually be our downfall. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to stop letting guilt and fear lead you to failure – and instead, allow yourself to find the success you deserve.
- Michael Senoff
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 43 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >