I. MOVING IN.
1. College Changes Your Life.
2. Your Purposes: You Can Learn More than You Think.
3. Taking Stock.
II. MOVING THROUGH.
4. What You Need to Know about Learning.
5. Deciding on a Major.
6. Maximizing Learning from Courses and Classes.
7. Maximizing Learning Beyond Courses and Classes.
8. Developing Mature Relationships.
9. Time Management, Learning, and Test Taking.
10. Taking Control and Keeping It.
11. Seven Principles for Doing Your Best.
III. MOVING ON.
12. Where Are You Going from Here?
13. Taking It with You.