From toddlers to teens, children are full of questions. While we all want to give the right answers, we don't always know whether to be detailed or discreet, protective or honest.
Drawn from the advice and experiences of dozens of psychological, medical, and educational experts, as well as countless parents, this timely and telling book offers answers to all the questions kids are bound to ask. Learn:
* How to jumpstart a conversation and simplify complicated topics
* How to know the best age to talk about sex, drugs, and other subjects
* Why once isn't always enough-and why some topics need to be revisited
* Whether some questions are best left unanswered
* How to gain a child's confidence and respect