From toddlers to teens, children are full of questions. While we all want to give the right answers, we don't always know whether to be detailed or discreet, protective or honest.
Drawn from the advice and experiences of dozens of psychological, medical, and educational experts, as well as countless parents, this timely and telling book offers answers to all the questions kids are bound to ask. Learn:
* How to jumpstart a conversation and simplify complicated topics
* How to know the best age to talk about sex, drugs, and other subjects
* Why once isn't always enough-and why some topics need to be revisited
* Whether some questions are best left unanswered
* How to gain a child's confidence and respect
Dr. Michael Popkin earned a doctorate in Counseling Psychology from Georgia State University and has served as Director of Child and Family Services at an Atlanta hospital. He is the founder of Active Parenting Publishers and author of the first video-based parenting education program. He has appeared on over 100 TV and radio programs.
Robyn Freedman Spizman has authored more than 60 books, and has appeared for the past 20 years as a consumer advocate and "super mom" on the NBC affiliates WXIA TV. She has also been featured on CNN, CNNfn, The Discovery Channel, and Oprah's Oxygen Network and her advice and books have appeared in many publications, including Woman's Day, Redbook, Parents, Child, The New York Times, and USA Today.