Getting to Yes (Unabridged Audio Cassette)by Roger Fisher, William Ury, Bruce Patton, Murphy Guyer
It offers a concise, step-by-step, proven strategy for coming to mutually acceptable agreements in every sort of conflict -- whether it involves parents and children, neighbors,/i>
Getting to Yes is a straightorward, universally applicable method for negotiating personal and professional disputes without getting taken -- and without getting angry.
It offers a concise, step-by-step, proven strategy for coming to mutually acceptable agreements in every sort of conflict -- whether it involves parents and children, neighbors, bosses and employees, customers or corporations, tenants or diplomats. Based on the work of Harvard Negotiation Project, a group that deal continually with all levels of negotiations and conflict resolutions from domestic to business to international, Getting to Yes tells you how to:
- Separate the people from the problem
- Focus on interests, not positions
- Work together to create opinions that will satisfy both parties
- negotiate successfully with people who are more powerful, refuse to play by the rules, or resort to "dirty tricks"
- Simon & Schuster Audio
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Unabridged, 4 cassettes, 6 hrs.
- Product dimensions:
- 4.10(w) x 6.90(h) x 1.10(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >