Ghost Stories of Wisconsinby A. S. Mott
· When a man unearths his mother's grave, she leaves behind a small keepsake that causes a long sleepless night for the young
Author A.S. Mott takes a fun and quirky look at this spirit friendly state. If you're a fan of spooky legends and lore, you will do well to pick up Ghost Stories of Wisconsin, where they will find the following stories and more:
· When a man unearths his mother's grave, she leaves behind a small keepsake that causes a long sleepless night for the young man who finds it.
· A faceless ghost torments a family to get its beloved Christmas quilt back.
· The true story of Green Bay Harbor's phantom ship, the Griffen.
· The amazing tale of Summerwind, Wisconsin's most famous haunted house.
· When two young boys are murdered for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, the small town of Ridgeway finds itself terrorized by their ferocious avenging spirits.
· A helpful spirit is often mistaken for a tour guide at the Fairlawn Mansion.
Ask anyone who lives in Wisconsin and they'll tell you that there's more to the state than beer, football and dairy themed headwear. Read Ghost Stories of Wisconsin and you'll discover that it truly is the place to go if you're looking for paradise of the paranormal.
- Lone Pine Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.25(w) x 8.25(h) x 0.59(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews